1. Price quotes provided by A&K Aviation, LLC are honored for 30 days unless sold in the interim.
2. Order Minimum is $100 per purchase order. A $50 line minimum also applies.
3. Prepaid orders (credit card, wire transfer etc.) are subject to a 7 day processing limit, after which the sale may be cancelled.
4. If the material is to be returned, an R.M.A. must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date.
5. Material approved for return within 30 days is subject to a 25% restocking fee as well as any associated logistic fees.
6. Returned material will not be accepted without an R.M.A. issued by A&K Aviation, LLC.
7. Returned material must be received at A&K Aviation, LLC. within 15 calendar days from the issuance date of the RMA with all of the original documentation. The R.M.A. number provided must be clearly marked on the packaging which should be sufficient to protect the part from any handling or in-transit damage.
8. Where parts are sold (in any condition) and subsequently sent to the shop for evaluation, the payment shall be made by the customer on the due date defined within the A&K Aviation, LLC. Invoice, regardless of the time required for repair evaluation and/or repair fee determination.
9. Where parts are returned for warranty consideration and the shop determines there is No Fault Found (NFF), the customer is responsible for all logistic fees to and from the shop back to the customer. Unless notified in writing, the shop quotes will be approved 48 hours after being provided to the customer. The customer will be billed any fees
10. Where it is agreed upon, the part is to be scrapped off-site as opposed to returning a part to A&K Aviation, LLC. a Scrap Certificate shall be provided to A&K Aviation, LLC. within 15 calendar days from the issuance date of the RMA. The Scrap cert shall, at minimum, include the Part Number, Serial Number (as applicable), description and date the part was scrapped.
11. Returned material from (directly or indirectly) an end-user (maintenance facilities and/or operators) must be accompanied with a statement of non-use, certifying that the part was not used and/or installed.
12. Credit, refunds or replacement will be issued upon final acceptance and receipt of the R.M.A.
13. Warranties: Unless otherwise contractually specified with A&K Aviation, LLC., the warranty offered is as follows:
o New Surplus – 30 Days from invoice date
o Factory New – 1 Year from date of the Manufacturer’s C of C or Airworthiness Certificate
o Inspected and/or Tested – 30 Days from Tag Date o Repaired – 6 Months from Tag Date
o Overhauled – 1 Year from Tag Date
o As Removed – Parts sold for under $500 each, are sold as-is and have no warranty.
o Acceptance of the Invoice constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein as well as compliance with all applicable Export Administration Regulations. Export License acquisition is the responsibility of the purchaser and, where required, shall be obtained from the Bureau of Industry and Security.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. COD purchase orders less than $5,000 can be paid by Company check 2. COD purchase orders equal to or greater than $5,000 must be paid by Certified check.
3. Wire payment must include a $25.00 bank fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
1. A&K Aviation, LLC. reserves the right to immediately cancel a purchase order for any goods or services (the “Parts”) purchased by A&K Aviation, LLC.
2. All parts and accompanying documentation are subject to A&K Aviation, LLC. inspection and acceptance at A&K Aviation, LLC. own discretion. If product is rejected, A&K Aviation LLC. withholds the right to either a.) return the product, free of charge or b.) accept the product with an agreed to price reduction or c.) request a replacement, free of charge.
3. All Parts shall be accompanied with documentation showing full chain of custody (trace) back to the certificated source identified by the purchase order requirements as well as a signed statement of non-incident from the certificated source. The statement of non-incident shall include a similarly worded statement certifying the part was not obtained from any government or military source nor were they subject to extreme stress or heat (as in major engine failure, accident or fire), or immersed in saltwater. Product obtained from a Government, Military or Private source will not be accepted.
4. All Parts shall be accompanied with a material certification (ATA-106) and a signed statement of non-incident from the seller.
5. Parts represented in a Serviceable (Modified, Inspected, Tested, Repaired, Overhauled or Rebuilt) condition must be accompanied with an original Airworthiness Certificate, as specified by the A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order requirements, substantiating the material’s condition. A Report describing the maintenance activity in greater detail is required unless otherwise specified in the purchase order requirements.
6. Where an original Airworthiness Certificate is provided, the data used for maintenance and issuance of the Return / Release To Service shall not deviate from the current manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual or Instructions for Continued Airworthiness ( No DER, IEN, ORI etc.) without explicit approval provided in writing by the purchaser.
7. If the quantity ordered is less than the fully quantity indicated on the Airworthiness Certificate, a True Certified Copy shall be provided.
8. Unless otherwise specified and agreed to in the A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order, parts represented in a “Repaired” condition shall be warranted to A&K Aviation, LLC. for 6 months from the date of the Airworthiness Certificate and part’s represented in an “Overhauled” condition shall be warranted to A&K Aviation, LLC. for 1 year from the date of the Airworthiness Certificate.
9. Parts will not be accepted, where inadequate documentation is provided to establish objective traceability back to the certificated source, as specified in the A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order.
10. Where a part has been determined to be BER (Beyond Economical Repair) by a certified repair station, from either the absence of repair methods or available repair methods more costly than the product’s current market value and/or agreed upon repair cap, A&K Aviation, LLC. reserves the right to return to the supplier.
11. As Removed parts will not be approved and accepted until the parts have been sent to a certified repair station for proper inspection and evaluation.
12. Inspection/evaluation of As Removed material: Adequate time will be given by the supplier for A&K Aviation, LLC. to fully evaluate the material to determine A&K Aviation, LLC, acceptance. A&K Aviation, LLC. will do their best to have the material inspected and disposition provided within 60 days from the date of shipment.
13. Where an RMA is requested for the return and credit of product, it shall be provided within seven (7) business days or the product will be shipped back to the supplier without the benefit of having an RMA.
14. Shelf-life sensitive parts must be identified and marked with a cure date and/or expiration date.
15. Life Limited Parts (LLP) must have documentation showing back to birth (installation at Zero Cycles or New Condition) as well as the current life status (Times and Cycles) certified by the last certificated source.
16. Engine parts are required to have trace back to an Engine Serial Number (ESN).
17. Interchangeable or alternate parts are not accepted without explicit prior approval in writing by a A&K Aviation, LLC. representative.
18. Packaging of parts shall be appropriate to the material being shipped and adequately protected from any handling or in-transit damage.
19. Please ensure the provided Shipping Instructions are followed. A&K Aviation, LLC. will not be responsible for additional costs incurred from shipping errors and may pass these costs onto the Supplier.
20. Any purchase order information or information related to the purchase order shall be confidential.
21. Where necessary, suppliers shall flow down to their suppliers the requirements specified by the A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order.
22. Acceptance of a A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order provides right of access by A&K Aviation, LLC., our customer and/or regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
23. The supplier shall notify A&K Aviation, LLC. of any non-conforming affecting product supplied to A&K Aviation, LLC. and notify A&K Aviation, LLC. of any major changes to the supplier’s QMS which may affect product quality.
24. A Quality Management System, appropriate for the size and scope of the organization, shall be implemented, which includes processes for the prevention of suspected unapproved parts and counterfeit parts as well as being aware of the supplier’s contribution to product / service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
25. Records relating to product supplied to A&K Aviation, LLC. shall be retained for a minimum of 7 years from the date of sale.
26. Acceptance of an A&K Aviation, LLC. purchase order constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein.